Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My UOI Reflection

Our first UOI is called "Body Works". The Central Idea is " The human body is designed for movement work and play and be affected by a variety of things". The theme is "how we are".


In this UOI class I did a dissection of the chicken wing with my partner, Raymond. We need to be thinkers at the time we had this problem which is how are we going to work together to get ready to open the skin and I was also feeling like a risk taker because he was keep thinking that it was gross. I was ready so I let him do some of the things and make him not think that the chicken is gross and soon He wanted to do it all by himself.

I also did a drawing of the nerve system. Me and my group tried to make it and I had to share ideas. I knew that I had to be an open-minded student to share my ideas where may be the nerve system could have been. I have to be risk takers because if we I made a mistake I really have to be careful and I think I did my best so I have to be happy with my work.

At this UOI, the school doctor came and told us about our bones and what we should do if a bone is broken and I really be an inquirer to ask about the bones. I also had to be a thinker because I have to really understand and not to forget what the dokter says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home