Monday, September 3, 2007

Digestive System Journey

I am a papaya and I am on an adventure through the digestive system and I have vitamins and useful fiber inside of me . I help this girl to be healthy and I will be digested through the digestive system.


The Mouth and The Esophagus



First I entered the mouth, in the mouth I was chewed and crushed
by the teeth and I was mixed with a watery liquid called saliva and I have to go through the esophagus, it's 10 inches long that connects to the stomach I think when people saw it in pictures it looks like it's a short way but I say what a long ride and when I was out of the esophagus I landed into the stomach.

The stomach


Then after I fell down to the stomach I fell like I fell into a pink ballon and the stomach is about 10 to 12 inches long and 3 to 5 inches wide. in the stomach I was mixed with digestive chemicals, and there were acid rains from the stomach walls. There is mucus in your stomach that protect it fom strong fluids and they help to kill some bacteria and I went to the smal intestines.





The Dodenum and The Small Intestines


After a long time in the stomach getting more crshed I finaly got to the first ten inches of the small intestines called duodenum and in there I was sent quickly to the small intestines. The entire small intestines are very long it's about 20 to 30 feet long. Inside of the small intestines tubes there is about millions of villi until the tube is full villi helps me to go through the small intestine and collects more things from me After the long ride I fell down to the large intestines.

Large Intestine

Now I'm in the large intestine. The large intestine is about 4 to 5 feet long and 2 and a half inches wide.In here I can find some friendly bacteria. In there when I was through the large intenstines I feel like I was in the small intestines too but I have more room. Then I fell down to the rectum.


The Rectum


When I was out of the large intestine I was in the rectum, rectum is the last place where the whole digestive system ends and the last part of the rectum is anus and I was out of the anus and the body and flushed down by the toilet, and that is my digstive system journey.
Bibliography:
Date accses 3/9/07
Date acssesed 3/9/07

7 Comments:

At September 4, 2007 at 4:59 AM , Blogger Michelle Pranoto said...

Hi Shila, I think you got 8/10 for this because you didn't put any bibliography. That's all the other thing is good.

 
At September 5, 2007 at 2:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shila i think you should get 8/10 because you did not explain who you are. But everything else it was so good

 
At September 5, 2007 at 4:59 AM , Blogger RaptorF22 said...

hi shila, why you didnt explain who you are. so just 9/10. beacuse your informaion is good and the pictues.

 
At September 5, 2007 at 4:32 PM , Blogger devilbats said...

9/10 because who you are!

 
At September 6, 2007 at 6:15 AM , Blogger Jane Ross said...

Hi Shila. Your total score is 36/40. You got the following:
Knowledge 10/10
Spelling 4/5
Punctuation 5/5
Descriptive Words 4/5
Creativity 5/5
Relevant Pictures 5/5
Bibliography 3/5

 
At September 6, 2007 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Christina Alizka said...

Shila, you just got 7/10 from me. It's because I don't really understand the facts and the bibliography. You should have put 4 resources as what we've been told. And the rest is good!

 
At September 7, 2007 at 1:09 AM , Blogger ironhead said...

9/10 same who are you ?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home